Monday, August 25, 2008

Using the Catty

I find that most people I stamp with rarely use the Stampin' Up catalogue for ideas. So, I do my best to case cards from it now and again. This one is more "inspired by" than a case but the idea came from page 59 none the less. I don't use Not Quite Navy very often but I really like the look of it with Certainly Celery. This card was another one from last night's stamp a stack. This one is easy to make as a birthday card as well, which some ladies did. Thanks to the ladies who came - they were all awesome and efficient stampers completing 12 cards in less than 2 hours.
I have to get some "real work" done today but hope to have some time later to play a little more. I am also planning a ribbon and designer paper share so stay tuned for more information on those.

1 comment:

Alesha Walls said...

I've never put those two colours together either - but that looks very pretty! I'll have to give it a try.