Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another Try

Thought I would give it another try this afternoon. Did not go too well although the results are pretty good. Had a really tough time cutting the butterfly (hence the chopped off antennae)which is something I am not used to at all. I am usually the one cutting out everyone's small pieces at workshops. This layout was inspired by the one below. Colours: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and the new Pink Pirouette. Used the new scallop edge punch and the retired daisy punch with silver brads. Butterfly is from Priceless and happiness is from Warm Words. The DSP is from the hostess prints pack.

1 comment:

Alesha Walls said...

This is stunning! I hate it when I sell off my retired punches and then I see something like this that I would love to make with it.