Sunday, August 24, 2008

More S-A-S





These are the other 2 Christmas cards that we are making at the stamp-a-stack tonight. I decided we would do one of each of the Xmas cards and then 3 each of the other 3 cards (for a total of 12 cards) which I will post another day. Oddly enough this is the first time I have used kraft paper. I love it with the Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red. I just can't get enough of Deer Friends and Heard From the Heart. I am giving the option of using grosgrain ribbon or the retired satin ribbon on this card. The other Christmas card is Real Red with Glorious Green and uses the new set Spotlight on Christmas with the 5/8" grosgrain ribbon. I plan to host at least 3 Christmas card stamp-a-stacks over the next 3 months so stay tuned for details on how to register. I will also be selling Christmas card kits again this year. Details coming soon...

No comments: