Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Big Shot!

Tomorrow is the launch of the new Stampin' Up catalogue! There are so many awesome stamps and accessories I just can't decide what to get first. However, there is no question as to whether or not I will be getting the Big Shot! Stampin' Up has partnered with Sizzix to bring you the Big Shot die cutting machine! SU will carry a variety of dies including some exclusive to SU. The Big Shot works with dies from virtually every company and can be used to cut 50 different materials including fabric, chipboard, plastic and vinyl! I will be demonstrating this amazing machine at my stamp-a-stack on August 24. Email me for more details!
Hopefully I will have a card or two to show you tomorrow. Took some time off stamping this weekend to organize for my open house and also to do some work for cheerleading (my "real" job) that I have been putting off. I will also be coaching my daughter this year so I have some prep work for that, too. My last coaching experience was with university students so coaching 6-8 year olds will take a little getting used to but I am really looking forward to the challenge!

No comments: