Friday, August 1, 2008


Finally sat down to make a card. It turned out pretty well but I won't be making many in the next while based on how I felt afterwards. It was a quick and simple card (layout from Taylored Expressions) and yet a sore neck and headache were the result. Uggghhh! I am not a happy stamper. Card and ink are Brilliant Blue, paper is from the Jersey Shore set with circle punches in Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, and Wild Wasabi (have I mentioned how much I am going to miss this colour?) The Happy Birthday is from the retired set Favorite Teddy Bear and is set on dimensionals. I miss the teddy stamps. Maybe there will be a new one in this catty. Can't wait to get it - some demos in Calgary and Edmonton got theirs today so hopefully mine will show up on Tuesday (darn long weekend!). Anyway, maybe I will try another card tomorrow using another TE layout. Hope you have a great long weekend!

No comments: