Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time to Play!




I am so excited - I just picked up some new stuff to play with! Found a great on-line store that is based in Edmonton called PaperWorksCo. http://www.paperworksco.com/ They have all kinds of great things (at great prices) including coasters, tins and lunch boxes. Woohoo! And the best part is there are no minimum quantities! So, my downline, Jodie, and I picked out what we wanted I picked it up today. I am so hoping I have some time to play tomorrow. Work has been way too busy plus I picked up my new car today (yay!) and I am trying to get ready for my cheer team that starts next week. Anyway, just one card to share today. I used the new scallop edge punch to do the corners of the edges of the Close to Cocoa layer. This is the first time I have stamped on the twill tape. My SAMJ was not cooperating so it took a couple of tries but it looks good now.

No comments: