Friday, August 8, 2008

Loving the Layouts!

This is a layout from Taylored Expressions. I have decided that these layout challenges are the BEST! I love being able to have something to start with (the layout) but then the challenge of making something that is my own. This uses the Lilac DSP from SU along with a stamp from Sale-a-bration. I used the slot punch for the ribbon and viola! This took me less that 10 minutes from start to finish with no plan of what I was going to do except the layout.
Still no new catties. Just going to go to the mailbox and see if my magic slip is here. Luckily one of my downlines (and new best friend, Amy) got hers and was kind enough to lend one to me and another one of my downlines until we get ours. The new catalogue is beautiful and has some really cute new stamps and some great new accessories. I just hope mine get here in time for my open house on Monday! 6:30-9pm at my house...come on by!

No comments: