Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm Back!



This week turned crazy when I returned from Vancouver and I had no time to stamp...even with a box of new stuff waiting to be played with! I had a few minutes to play with my new Big Shot and my daughter has made about a hundred little things with it already. I am prepping for a stamp-a-stack happening tomorrow evening (talk about leaving it to the last minute!) and thought these cards would work well for 2 of the 3 Christmas cards we will make. As soon as I saw this die I knew that I wanted to cut up the words and I am happy with the results.

Cardstock Colours: Real Red, Night of Navy (would also look great with Brilliant Blue)

Ink Colours: Whisper White craft

Stamped white snowflakes in the background and then added the die cut words.

Embellishments: Red & white gingham ribbon

I will likely post again later today. I'm heading back downstairs to play some more!

No comments: