Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!














Let's celebrate with a drink! Well, how about a stamped drink? I was so excited when this set came out. I bought it right away and mounted it and then it just sat on my shelf. My goal today was to use some of my new sets. We will be making these cards at my next club workshop. I just used the large scalloped circle die for the Big Shot with a folded card just showing about 3 scallops. Then I used a piece of DSP with the smaller scallop die (it has 2 sizes on it). The drinks are stamped and then punched with the scallop punch. I used the small scallop as a seal on the envelope. Both drinks have some dazzling diamonds thay may be difficult to see in the pics. These fit just perfectly into a regular envelope and work for all kinds of occasions. Woohoo! Hope you enjoy the first day of 2009!

No comments: