Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Weaving!






I had an idea tonight to weave some paper together and then run it through the Big Shot with the top note die. I used the Real Red from the prints pack and just chose 2 different patterns. I think it turned out great! I added the gingham ribbon which actaully runs around the whole front of the card. The snowflake is from the Felt Flurries in the Holiday Mini. They are so fun! And the brad is one of the rhinestone brads. Then to finish it off I scraped the edges with Glorious Green to add some interest and colour.
The other picture is of the "pretzel yummies" that I showed a few weeks ago using the hugs instead of kisses. This is what they should *really* look like. They are addictive so be careful. See my recipes for instructions on how to make this. But be SURE you keep the temp low (I use 200F...most things I cook at about 350) and keep checking them every minute or so after about 3 minutes as the chocolate will dry out quickly after it softens and then they will look cracked and awful!

No comments: