Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas Tic Tac Toe

I wanted to give a little extra something out with some of our Christmas cards this year so I decided to make Christmas Tic Tac Toe CD tins. I think the kids will enjoy them. They are so easy to make. This one uses the Deer Friends set. I love it but I am slightly annoyed that not all of the centres can be punched with the 1" punch. Some of them catch the writing along the edge. Not very good planning there. Anyway, I found 2 that work, but they both are brown ones so I used Chocolate Chip for one and Close to Cocoa for the other. Still look pretty darn cute! I used my 1/2" punch to punch out magnets for the back (just used old business ones) and put a dimensional between the circle and the magnet. The dimensional makes them easier to pick up. The front is done with the Top Note die for the Big Shot and then I printed labels off for the front using the Harry Paul font from the SU cd. On the back I also have a small label with "Merry Christmas 2008! Love the Livingston Family"
I hope everyone has a very safe and Merry Christmas!

No comments: