Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stampin' Up a Storm



Made using Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum & Pale Plum.



















Made using the new In Colours: Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango with Old Olive


















One version of the So Saffron, Really Rust, and Old Olive combination.



















Another version of the colours listed above.




















Cards made using the Big Shot. Layered the flowers, added rhinestone brads. Used a textruz plate for the celery layer. They turned out ok but are missing something. Not my favorite cards ever but pretty quick and easy.

What else is there to do on a rainy day besides stamping? Well lots, really, but I chose to spend a couple hours stamping! Made a few ok cards and then it happened...I came across what I thought was a nice card in the new catty to case and WOW did I love the results! I used markers to colour the stamp from "Inspired by Nature". After markering all the colours on a sprayed a light mist of water right onto the stamp and then stamped the image on naturals cardstock. The look is like watercolour. The pictures do not do them justice. They are so pretty! I love to give cards away that I love so I am excited to give 2 of these to friends who just moved into new hoses, one for my parents' 40th anniversary and one to the company who built our new home.

No comments: