Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beary Cute




I just love this Bear from Under the Stars. I made these 2 cards while trying to come up with a Stamp-a-Stack card. Neither one is quite right but I am getting there. I have a hard time coming up with SAS cards as I can't quite keep them simple enough. Both have elements from cards I saw on Splitcoaststampers. The top one uses one of the texturz plates from SU and the cutter kit to rough the edges. I love that thing! The second one uses the Sanded background stamp and the letter and number are from Simple Serif Mini Alphabet & Numbers which is apparently now retired since I could not find it in my current catalogue. Bummer. Anyway, Both cards use Very Vanilla and Close to Cocoa. The top one uses a small piece of Creamy Caramel for the oval layer and the bottom one uses Really Rust. Both bears are colored with pastels. I like these because they work for anyone...kids, guys, and ladies, too!

No comments: