Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Scrap-tacular Day!


It has been ages since I scrapbooked and I had forgotten how much I really love to do it! My best scrappin' friend Julie came over for our first session in my new studio and it was fantastic! I decided that I would work on the pictures I took at the New Kids on the Block concert last November. Yes, I was a teenager again for one night last fall and it was the most amazing night EVER! :) Anyway, I managed to get 6 pages done which I am super happy about. It only took me a few minutes to get back into the groove. The letters are chipboard covered in whisper white craft ink and embossed with iridescent ice. I used both my star punches and star die for the bigshot. Colours are Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Black. I am not a Kiwi Kiss fan but it matched the ticket so I used it and I love the results. I will show more pictures of my pages as the week goes on.

No comments: