Saturday, July 25, 2009

So Proud




No time to stamp these days. We had hyrdoseeding done on Monday and I have been spending the better part of my days watering. It has been hot here all week (between 28 and 32 degrees Celcius which is about 82-90 for my American friends) and we have had no rain. But there is some in the forecast for tonight so my fingers are crossed!
Anyway, the 2nd picture was taken yesterday at the Rexall Edmonton Indy. My husband and son shaved their heads as part of a cancer fundraiser. My son's friend was diagnosed with cancer this spring; that's them in the top pic. My husband's company is sponsoring Alex Tagliani's car this weekend so we had Alex out to the event. Yesterday we spent some time at the track and were even able to tour his trailer and hang out there. Very cool! He is a super guy and we sure hope he does well on Sunday. The kids and I may head out again tomorrow to watch.

No comments: