Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Ribbon is Ready

If you ordered a ribbon share it is ready to go! I used to cut the ribbon and put it in a ziplock bag. Wasn't very pretty. Then I saw this idea on a couple of blogs and thought it was fantastic. I just used the heavy cardstock that comes with the designer paper. I cut it 3" wide for a single share (3 yards) and 6" wide for a double (6 yards). I used my 1" circle punch to punch out the notches. I didn't measure; just eyeballed it. It was so easy and looks great. I will do another share if I get at least 4 more people interested. You get 3 yards of each of these great new colours for just $20. (Canada only) You can either pick it up from me or I will mail it right to you for an additional $2.

It is a cool and rainy day here so I expect to do some stamping. I also promised my daughter I would show her how to use the sewing machine. Now that I have a huge studio I can leave it set up and use it for card and scrapbooking. Yay! Hope you have a great day.

No comments: