Sunday, July 12, 2009

SAS Spoiler

We will {likely} be making this card at my upcoming birthday stamp-a-stack on July 31. I say likely because I could change my mind at any time! I got the idea from Splitcoaststampers but made a few little changes. This is the first time I have done the "rock and roll" technique. It is so easy and I think my stampers will like it. To do it just ink up your stamp in one colour and then rock and roll the edges in a darker colour. The results are awesome. Just be sure to stamp with the lighter colour first so you do not ruin your ink pads!
The stamp set is Priceless (along with the "wish big" from Short & Sweet). Colours are Pretty in Pink, Lovely Lavender, and Certainly Celery. I used Dazzling Diamonds in the centre of each lavender flower and used the piercing tool to create the butterfly's flight pattern. I would like to try this card in a couple different colour combinations.

No comments: