Sunday, October 19, 2008

Punch Box Tin



This was my "reward" project that I worked on today. The reward was for re-organizing and cleaning up my stamping space (again!). Even though we will not be in this house much longer I really needed to change up my space as it just wasn't working. I am also trying to figure out how I will set everything up in my new studio so this is a partial test drive. Anyway, SU sold off these punch box tins a few months back and I bought a whole bunch...but didn't know exactly what I would do with them. Well, this is it! These will be gift tins that I give to family, friends, teachers...pretty much anyone. Inside this tin is a covered note book with matching beaded pen, 4 coordinating cards, 2 votive candles (in glass jars), a clear envelope brag book and a little cello bag with some Hershey kisses. On the front of the tin I will add something...perhaps the initial of the recipient or something along those lines. Gotta say I love my Big Shot more every day! I really want to get an alphabet set...maybe soon! I may also make a few of these to sell. We'll see how much time I have.

No comments: