Friday, October 3, 2008

My Birthday Present

So, today is my birthday and I got the best present ever...a giant hole in the ground! Yes, they finally broke ground on our new home. I am sooooo excited! They got it about half done today, will finish that Monday and pour the basement on Tuesday. Yahoo! It is so beautiful out there right now with all the leaves changing colour. And our weather this week has been unreal. Not sure what the official temp was today but my car said 25 Celsius. I remember birthdays with snow so this is amazing. I will be posting more pics as the house progresses. So exciting to think that in about 8 months we will be living there! My brother and his wife just moved into their new home this week. It is 162 steps from our house (at least according to my husband's measurements!) It will be fun to be so close to them and my nephew.
I hope to have something stamped to post tomorrow. Just spent too much time at the acreage today to get in any stamping.

No comments: