Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

This is the invitation for my son's 9th birthday party. I literally whipped them up in about 10 minutes. We are going swimming so I thought the crab was appropriate. Colours are Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Vanilla, and Riding Hood Red for the crab.



We ended up doing this card at Friday's stamp-a-stack instead of the elf card. I was worried it would take too long. As it turns out the other ones took longer than I would have liked, too, but everyone seemed to like them so that is what's important. This card uses White with Pacific Point. The snowman tag is from Two Cool Dudes, the sentiment is from Many Merry Messages, and the snowflakes are from Wishing You Cheer.

Today is Thanksgiving in Canada so I am looking forward to eating a delicious turkey dinner at my parents' place. I am so fortunate to have such a great family! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: