Monday, October 13, 2008

Missing My Friends


I miss my Flaky Friends. Why oh why did I sell them? They were my faves and I sold them. How dumb was that? And SU did not "replace" them. This was one of my favorite cards I made with this set. The front layer of white was a torn piece added on and I used dazzling diamonds to make it look like sparkling snow. I also love the stamping off technique for the forest.


On another (and happier) note, our new house is progressing nicely. They finished the basement walls last week. I am so anxious for them to get it framed so I can walk through it. We have never walked through a house like ours (I chose the design from the internet and made some changes so it was just what I wanted) so I am so looking forward to getting a feel for the house.

No comments: