Sunday, September 21, 2008

One Cool Dude


I have been so busy with work this past week that once again I have had no time to stamp. Not good. And then when I did have some time this weekend between loads of laundry and cleaning I just did not have the energy. I seem to be battling a cold/flu that is really trying to get the better of me but I am working hard to fight it off (gotta love Cold FX!) So, I pulled this card out that I made a couple weeks back. It will likely be used at an upcoming stamp-a-stack. The snowman is from the new set Two Cool Dudes and the sentiment is from Wishing You Cheer. It's hard to see but there are white snowflakes from that set stamped on the Bashful Blue background. The silver is the elastic cord that SU has brought back again in the Christmas mini coming out October 1st. I doubt I will have much time to stamp this week as our big conference for cheer is this weekend and since I run the whole thing I will be busy, busy. However, my hubby is off to Vegas for a couple days so I will maybe have some time in the evenings if I am feeling up to it. I really think all weekends need to be 3 days. Anyone agree?

No comments: