Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Halloween Candles

I made these Halloween candles last year for the kids' teachers. I think I will do some again this year along with some chocolate boxes. Rochelle at Impressions has some cute box templates that I am going to try. I also want to get started on treats for the kids at school so I am not rushing around on the 29th trying to get them done. The kids don't have school on the 31st so parties will be on the 30th. At least I still have over a month. At the rate I am completing projects these days I will be lucky to have them done by then! Thankfully things are slowly slightly with work. Another 10 days an the conference I am working on will be over and things will get back to normal. Whatever that is!

On another note, our lot purchase went through yesterday so the beautiful piece of land where we will build our dream home is actually ours! Hopefully there will be a big hole in our lot next week at this time. I am planning to scrapbook the building process and I am anxious to get it started. I am actually hoping to do it as the house is built instead of waiting till the end. Well, I think I may just head downstairs to do a little stamping before my hubby gets home!



No comments: