Monday, September 1, 2008

First Coaster Box

I made myself this coaster box using my new chipboard coaster and some of my Costco paper. Isn't it cute? I want my new stamp room to be decorated in these colours. Just love brown and pink together. Anyway, these boxes are pretty simple but they are a little time consuming - especially lacing the ribbon. I used a chipboard letter from SU and covered it with Rose Red Cardstock and tiny Pretty in Pink dots from my smallest hole puncher (can't remember the size). I also cut the "legs" of of a rhinestone brad and used a glue dot to stick it to the ribbon. Tried crystal effects first but it just didn't want to stay. Overall I am pretty pleased with it. I will have to perfect the art of coaster boxes as I want to hold a gift workshop and this will be one of the projects.

No comments: