Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm in Love!

I am so in love with this chipboard book! It was one of my purchases from PaperWorksCo and I finally got around to covering it yesterday. I used more of my paper from Costco. I have yet to put pics in it; I think I may wait and use it for our family pics this fall. While it was time consuming to cover it was so worth it. I can't wait to do more of these! They will make awesome gifts.

On another note, today is the first day of school here. Parker starts grade 4! I can hardly believe it! Jenna will start grade 1 tomorrow as only half go today, half tomorrow and then the whole class on Thursday. I know Parker will do great but I am nervous for my little Bear as she is such a mommy's girl and cried at playschool and kindergarten. However, I know she will get over it quickly and will love grade 1. And I will have the house all to myself...sigh...

No comments: