Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Xmas in July




When I was a teenager we celebrated Christmas in July with our neighbors. We exchanged small gifts and enjoyed a turkey dinner in the middle of summer. Yum! Today was cold and rainy...a great day to cook a turkey. (But I didn't actually cook one!) I had hoped to get some scrapbooking done but I had other things to do and when I finally did get downstairs I had a major creativity block. The page is started but not finished. Maybe tomorrow. So, in the mean time I thought I would share another new stamp set (Deer Friends) and new colour (Riding Hood Red) with the retiring Wild Wasabi. They look so great together. I will miss Wasabi.

1 comment:

Alesha Walls said...

Love this card! I agree that Wasabi is awesome and it does look great with the Red Riding hood too!