Monday, July 21, 2008

Time to Retire

The retiring accessories list is out...and some are even discounted! The list is huge and way to big to post so if you don't have a copy send me an email or leave a comment and I will email you one. I am placing an order tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7pm so don't wait too long! Free shipping on all orders over $25! I hope to post some cards later today. I may just go and do some stamping right now as the kids are both still asleep (yay for kids who sleep in!) And I will be happier in the basement where I cannot hear the magpies. Man are those the most annoying creatures in the entire world, or what? Sure hope we don't have any at the acreage.
New Catalogue Open House & Garage Sale
Monday, August 11
24 Harmony Cres in Stony Plain
6:30 - 9:00pm
Free make & take, discounted new and gently used stamping and scrapbooking supplies, treats from Epicure plus this awesome bonus:
*For every $1 you spend on garage sale merchandise you get $0.40 towards a purchase from the new catalogue! Woohoo! Purchases must be made at the garage sale.*
RSVP is not required but is appreciated. Everyone is welcome!

No comments: