Friday, July 25, 2008

Simply Cute


This card was made using the new Simply Sent card elements kit coming out in the new Fall~Winter Idea Book & Catalogue. It's a great little kit that makes 9 cards - 3 each of 3 designs...instructions included Everything you need is also included: cardstock, paper, buttons, brads, ribbon, die cut stickers. The only thing you need is a cutter and adhesive. There will also be a coordinating stamp set but for now I used the new Heard From the Heart set that I totally love. I have done a couple more scrapbook pages of our Jasper trip but can't seem to get good pics. I will try again tomorrow. I also need to get a new camera, or exhange current one, as a little piece of plastic that keeps the battery in broke off the other day. It still works ok but it's a pain and I just bought it last Halloween. Anyway, enough rambling for tonight. I need to get to bed. It was 31 degrees (Celsius for any Americans who may be reading this...that is about 88 F) and I took the kids to the outdoor pool this afternoon. Swimming always poops me out.

No comments: