Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Well, as it turns out I did get the page done yesterday. After my last post I realized that Colin was asleep on the couch and the kids were watching a video so I decided to make the most of it and get it done. I am pleased with the results. I have only ever used chipboard once on a scrapbook page but I have lots of it so I decided to try it out. I used my brayer to colour the letters and used designer paper behind them as an accent. The colours are: Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise and Apricot Appeal. (Who ever would have thought that these 3 would look nice together?) I hope to get a couple more pages done for this album today between getting some ironing done and tidying up the house so it's ready for our real estate agent to check out tomorrow. We hope to have the house listed soon even though it will be a good 8 months before our new house is ready. Have a great day!

No comments: