Monday, July 21, 2008

Puppy Love

Well, I didn't get much stamping or scrapping done today. Between laudry, groceries, drama camp, and a sick little girl there wasn't much time. But, I did manage to sneak downstairs for a few minutes and make this card. Isn't this puppy the cutest? This is from the "For Father" set...bought it awhile back and it's been sitting on my shelf just waiting to be used. The patterned paper is from a big pack that I bought at Costco. Toally did not need it but of course who can resist a Costco deal? Anyway, I thought it would make a good masculine card. I also used my aqua painter for the first time to colour the puppy. Still need some practice with that. Cardstock is bordering blue, stamped the image on very vanilla, scraped edges with chocolate chip and used some pastels as well. It was hot today but they say rain for tomorrow so maybe after some more laundry I will get on those Japer pics!

No comments: