Saturday, November 15, 2008

Still sick!





This bug has made itself right at home in our house...hence no posts for nearly a week...again. Sigh...one day I hope to get back to daily posts. Anyway, we have had some testing done but no results yet. And then Jenna woke up with strange rash today so back to the doctor we went. Doctor didn't really know what it was and said it was probably nothing to worry about. Just wait and see...I am tired of waiting! She has been sick for 2 1/2 weeks! Oh yah, and to top it all off I got an eye infection on Thursday so by Friday morning my eye was pretty much swollen shut. As a result I had to cancel a stamp-a-stack event for that night. Sigh again.

Anyway, my hubby and son went to a hockey game tonight so Jenna and I slipped downstairs to do a little stamping. I made 3 cards in about 45 minutes. They are all pretty simple. The Christmas tree one is cased from page 37 of the catty -just used different colours. The red one is cased from my friend Jodie; I just love the simplicity of it. And that ribbon is amazing. The third one is a Leanne original. Just playing around. I really like how it turned out. I hope to do more stamping and some scrapbooking tomorrow.

No comments: