Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lovin' Silver







Well, apparently the flu bug has not left our house. I was sick in bed from Sunday afternoon until this morning. I sure hope that is the end of it. I got downstairs today to do some stamping. My first order of business was to create a Christmas card for one of my customers. She asked me to create a card that she can "mass produce". I made 2 different samples using the Cool Dude set. These are the colours she requested and they are beautiful. I added the silver as I thought it went well. We'll see if she likes them. Then I wanted to play with my Felt Flurries so I made another card with the same colours using the medium size white snowflake, a rhinestone brad from the Ice collection and some silver elasticord. I love it! I based the card on one of the sketches I printed off the other day. I highly recommend looking for sketches to use; it makes things so much simpler! The picture does not do it justice. We will make this card at my club workshop next weekend.

No comments: