Friday, November 7, 2008

Baby Album











I made this 5x5 chipboard album tonight. Phew! That was a lot of work- those things have a lot of pages - I have only shown a few here! But I am so happy with the results. I will be giving this to my best friend whose son, Easton, will be 1 this month. She just doesn't have time to scrapbook with 2 little ones so I wanted to make her something special to put Easton's baby pictures in. The album was made using the Special Delivery Boy simply scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up as well as paper from the prints pack. I only stamped once in the whole thing. Used a bunch of phrases on vellum from the dollar store and the rest is all SU (of course!) I will be seeing Nicole next week for lunch (it was supposed to be this past week but I had to cancel twice because of sick kids!) We don't get a chance to go out as often as we used to now that we both have 2 kids. I plan to do some more stamping and/or scrapping tomorrow! (Woohoo!)




No comments: