Thursday, June 18, 2009

Settling In







We are settling in to our new home and loving the acreage life. Had to share a couple pics of the house all finished and one of the beautiful sunsets we had the other night. I will upload some of the studio as soon as I getting looking somewhat acceptable! I am going to be working on some teacher gifts over the next few days and will be sure to share them. I have just had so much to do with the house and the weather has been so beautiful that I just have not used my new studio much. But, that is going to change right away! I also have some awesome news about our other house. While we have not found a buyer we do have a renter! She is a friend (and fellow stamper!) and we are so excited to have her and her kids living in our home. Phew! What a relief!

No comments: