Monday, June 8, 2009

First Projects




Woohoo! I stamped in my new studio. I should have taken some pics before I started to make a mess! It still needs a little work but it's functional. I will take some pics soon.
I made a birthday card for my sister in law using this super cute owl set. I used my Big Shot to make the textured background. I just folded the card around the plate so only the top half got textured. The very top didn't really get done but the ribbon hides that! The branch was stamped and cut out as well as the leaves, owl and hat. The owl and hat are on dimensionals. Colours are Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red. Turned out pretty cute. The little boxes were also made using the Big Shot and are just little treats for the kids to take to their teachers tomorrow. I have not done many treats for them throughout the year as I have been so busy so I thought I would start sending a few during these last days of school. Now I need to figure out what to do for the end of the year gifts.

No comments: