Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Catty Arrived!

Yahoo! My new Stampin' Up! catalogue just arrived! I have been so busy that I was not quite as eager to get it this time as I have been in the past. There are some really cute new stamp sets including one with a kangaroo and a new baby one with a cute little teddy bear and train. But it's the other stuff that I LOVE. There are some really cute birthday party kits - a princess one for girls and a pirate one for boys! There is also FINALLY a Canadian set! It's not as cute as I would like, but it's a start. There is also a new butterfly punch and some cute scrapbook kits. They also have some new wedding goodies and some file folders and other organizational things that coordinate with designer series paper. All around a really nice catalogue. Along with my catty was all my new arrivals - my sneak peak purchases...new in colour pads, paper, and IN COLOUR MARKERS! Plus a couple new hostess sets that are super cute. Woohoo! I think I am going to have to find some time tonight to play!

No comments: