Monday, August 2, 2010

Where Have I Been?

It's been so long since I last posted...I can hardly believe how much time has gone by!  I have been so busy with the new gym that I have literally not had a second to think about anything else until recently.  The gym is going really well and is so much fun and now that we have almost a month of operation under our belt I feel like I can breathe again.  It's sad that summer is half over but I am looking forward to a holiday in a couple of weeks and to doing some stamping and scrapbooking again!  My studio is pretty much a disaster zone...last room in the house to get a major overhaul.  That is next weekend's job.  The cards I am posting today are a simple and fun layout that I love.  And this stamp set is just so cute.  This is my favorite one form the set "A Flower for All Seasons".  I have some new sets that need to be mounted and are calling for some ink!  Can't wait to use them and get back into this awesome hobby!

No comments: