Sunday, August 29, 2010

Simply Buttons

In the spirit of trying to use up some of my many many accessories, I cased this card from the SU catalogue.  Quick and simple but cute.
We got back a couple days ago from a trip to SanFrancisco.  Quite an interesting place!  We had a really nice time and had great weather.  Now it's back to reality and back to school in only 3 more sleeps.  Once school starts I will have a much more regular schedule at the gym which will be great...to many 12+ hour days there this summer!  And I hope to get back up to my studio a little more often.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was browsing blogs and found yours.. your lovely cards caught my eye! They look great. Then I noticed you were a fellow Canadian and had to say hello :)

Ike Keidi Ang said...

this is lovely, another way to use up my extra buttons.