Friday, August 13, 2010

Three Cheers for Friday!


I made this card last week.  The flowers are from a Mother's Day set that was in a mini catalogue this year.  I used up some DSP in Perfect Plum.  The ribbon is black.  Coloured with Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, and Regal Rose.
Today is Friday and I am so happy!  I work some pretty long days at the gym and by Friday I am so tired.  Lots to do this weekend though, as we leave on Tuesday for a week in SanFrancisco!  We've never been and are all excited to go!
This video is of my 8 year old daughter, Jenna, at our gym.  She is stunting with Mitchel, one of our coaches and a member of the the Edmonton Eskimos Cheer Team.  The team trains at my gym and I work as the promotions coordinator for the team.  My partner at the gym coaches the team.  The guys at the gym are all so awesome to the younger kids.  This was Jenn's first day trying this particular skill...pretty good for an 8 year old!  :)  If you live in the Edmonton area and you are interested in more information on my gym visit www.perfectstormathletics.com!

No comments: