Monday, August 17, 2009

UPS Woes

So, my latest shipment of stamping stuff was delivered on Thursday. Unfortunately it is nowhere to be found. Boo! I am still waiting to hear from SU/UPS as to what they are going to do about it. UPS says it was delivered to the front door (which is odd b/c they always leave it by my garage door) and we have searched everywhere for it. I don't believe that anyone would have taken it as we live on an acreage and I was home about 15 minutes after they say it was delivered. So now I have to play the waiting game which makes me very unhappy. Not only do I have customers waiting on their orders I had some fun new toys in that box! Sigh...

Here is a picture of my new puppy eating. I guess he was really pooped out so laying down was the way to go. He is such a good boy and we love having him in our home. And on a really positive note I have lost about 3 pounds since we got him just over a week ago. Taking him for 2 walks a day is a great way to get exercise! I just can't say no to those big brown puppy dog eyes!

No comments: