Monday, August 10, 2009

Top Note Layer

This is the first card I have made using only a portion of the top note die. I found this in my scrap bin and must have misaligned the die when I cut it as a small part of it was missing. So, I cut it a little more and used it as a layer on this card. The stamp set is a retired level 2 hostess
set called Echoes of Kindness. Also uses Soft Sky designer paper & double stitched ribbon along with a small piece of sheer ribbon that I just cannot think of the name of and I am too lazy to go upstairs and check! It, too, is retired. :)
I have a lot on the go today. I have some ladies coming over to work on some cool explosion boxes for an upcoming reunion plus I have wedding invitations to print and put together for some friends. (Laundry...what's that?!) I will show you both in the coming days.

No comments: