Sunday, August 9, 2009

This stamp set is so much fun. This is yet another "use up the DSP" card. I really like how it turned out but it looks like my owl on the left is falling off. Guess he needs a little more snail. Anyway, just used circle punches for this one. I also stamped, coloured, and cut out the party hats and added dazzling diamonds to the tops. Card and ribbon are Bashful Blue. Used Only Olive to watercolour the owls (but just on regular cardstock.)
And I am happy to report that Xedo had a great night last night so we are feeling much more rested. We had a blast with him yesterday. Jenna decided she would hit some golf balls in the backyard last night and it turned out to be the best game ever. She hits the ball and Xedo brings it back. He was so excited. I think it also helped to tire him out!

No comments: