Friday, January 2, 2009

You're Grrreat!



How cute is this bear? He is from the set "Under the Stars". It's kind of a camping set but as with many sets we can turn them into multi-purpose stamps. The bear is stamped in Close to Cocoa on Very Vanilla and coloured with pastels. The sentiment is from 2 sets. The "you're" is from Very Punny and the "grrreat" is also from Under the Stars. I stamped them on Vanilla and used the small and large oval punches. The hearts are all from the new Heart punch from SU. I LOVE THAT THING! I have so many punches but as with most stamping and scrapping stuff, you can never have too many. I layered the hearts on the outside with Pretty in Pink on top and Close to Cocoa behind. Gives it a nice look I think. Hope you have a grrreat day!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

What a fabulous idea! I love how you used the bear.