Saturday, September 6, 2008

Big Flake

What a week! I was so swamped between kids back to school, work, prepping for my new cheer team and life in general that I had NO TIME to stamp. Ugggh! I got a box of goodies on Thursday and barely had time to look at them, never mind use them. This big snowflake die was in the box. I didn't mean to order it, I actually wanted the 4 small ones but I messed up when I ordered them. Ooops. As soon as I saw it I knew this was what I would use it for. The card is Night of Navy and the flake is in Whisper White covered with 2 way glue and dazzling diamonds. Celebrate from Wonderful Words is embossed in silver on vellum paper and that is attached with silver brads. Super quick and really pretty. Looks much better IRL. This is one of the cards we will make at my stamp-a-stack next weekend. I can't believe the response I have gotten for Christmas cards in September! I have space for 1 more person and then I am full, full, full. This will be my biggest S-A-S ever. Hope it's not too crowded. While I still have some housecleaning and laundry to get to tomorrow I really hope to stamp some more as I still need to plan the rest of my cards for next week. And some sleep would be nice. Hope you are having a great weekend.

No comments: