Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just Add Swirls


I posted this card a few days ago but without the swirls. I decided the card needed a little something extra so I added these swirls from the Priceless set. I love it now! We made this card at my club workshop today and even brand new stampers could do it no problem. Have you tried a Glitter Window card yet? If not, you should. Directions are in the resources section of Splitcoast Stampers.
I have nothing new to post today besides this. Life is just super busy right now between work, coaching, the new house and selling this one. We have had 3 showings in just over a week so I am hopeful that buyers are right around the corner!
Maybe I will take a trip downstairs tonight and do some stamping. I am too busy to see many movies (other than with the kids now & again) so the Oscars don't mean much to me. I will just watch entertainment shows tomorrow to check out the red carpet fashions! Have a great night.

No comments: