Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Wow, another year has come and gone. With a new year I thought it was time for a new layout. I have been searching and playing and FINALLY found this one. I love it! I love snowmen and for the most part winter is cool (no pun intended). Living in Alberta I have to put up with lots of cold and snow so this background is perfect. I am hoping to get back to some more regular posts this year. Things get so hectic that I rarely have time but I am hoping this year to MAKE time. I am planning to go down to part time with my regular job and there are some exciting opportunities for me on the horizon...only time will tell what I end up deciding to do. Anyway, I wish you all good health and much happiness in 2010. This picture was taken a couple days ago on my back deck. This is our beautiful view! We look onto a pond and a horse ranch is on the other side of the trees across the lake. I absolutely love it when it's all frosty like this.

No comments: